The Griffin Chronicle

Weekly Horoscope

Elsa Ayala, Staff Writer

Weekly Horoscope
Aquarius: This week you will get to know yourself in a deeper way. This month is a great opportunity to live your potential to the fullest and overcome limitations.
Pisces: While Mars aligns with Jupiter, ideas of travel and adventure dance through your mind. Your friends will help you take a leap of faith and help you along the way.
Aries: This week will be especially productive for you, and accomplishing large goals will be a good idea. The help of friends will lead you to a successful change in career.
Taurus: Great change is in store for you this week! Rely on your loved ones to push you further into adventurous decisions. However as Venus aligns with Pluto, let the timing work itself out.
Gemini: Effort in business transactions will be rewarding.
Cancer: The week ahead may hold powerful, meaningful conversation that may lead to new relationships. You may be drawn to interact with friends you don’t know.
Leo: Lifestyle changes may lead to a healthy dynamic in your family. A resolution to improve your health and begin exercise may present itself.
Virgo: Start 2018 off right and share your creative ideas with others who will collaborate with you and further your success. This week could be artistically promising.
Libra: Persuasion in your family life may come in handy. Other’s plans could delay yours, but be flexible and guide the way so they can follow you.
Scorpio: Your dedication and determination will shine through in personal plans this week, furthering your wildest dreams. Be enthusiastic and others will agree with your ideas.
Sagittarius: Self confidence is key this week! You will feel secure in your decisions to seek professional guidance.
Capricorn: Powerful friends in positions of authority will be greatly helpful this week. Expect success in your social life, and don’t hold back from new ideas.