Los Al Drama Presents Clue

Who done it? Los Al Drama.

Be on the lookout for Clue onstage. Photocredit playbill.com

Carina Sofelkanik, Staff Writer

A new year means a new drama show. Los Al drama is preparing for their production of Clue. Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie, which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. Many people are working hard and preparing for the new show. Both tech and drama are putting in countless hours to make this show the best one yet. For the six seniors in the cast, it will be their last drama show of their highschool careers. Seniors Kobe Takeda, who will play Mr. Green, Louie Gallagher as Wadsworth, Leah Schiffer as Miss Scarlet, Genique Clark as Cop, Kanako Monsen as Cook, and Dylan Crane as Professor Plum will end their high school drama careers with this final production. When asked about the show, senior Kobe Takeda says, “I’m really excited but also a bit sad. It’s my last show so everyone feels a bit bittersweet”. Many of the cast from last semester’s productions such as Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime and Silent Sky such as Hannah Thiel, Mady Lopez, and Nikki Ocampo are joining the fun and the cast of Clue. Many of the students are buzzing with anticipation to be able to perform this spectacular show. Senior Leah Schiffer said, “I am really excited for this show. It is really interesting and I am able to enjoy it with all of my friends”. Both shows are currently being primed to perfection. Watch out for Clue.