Senior Boys Wrestling

The Senior Boys Wrestling Team is great, and so are its players.

Andrew Chouinard, Staff Writer

Now that the school is coming to a close, we must highlight all of the amazing things our seniors have accomplished. In this article, I will be talking about the Senior Boys Wrestling Team and the many incredible accomplishments they have achieved over the years.
Some of those achievements consist of winning 5 championships, 2 CIF placers, and 2 master qualifiers, and for five years they placed in the top 3 or top 4. Also, the team placed top 3 or 4 in the overall league finals for the past five years. Last year, the boys team qualified for CIF duals for the district along with 7 other schools. Clearly the Senior Boys Wrestling Team is full of talent and potential.
One player on the Senior Boys Wrestling Team who deserves recognition for his devotion and skill is Conor Uyekawa. Conor is an amazing wrestler who has made many achievements throughout his high school career.
Conor is a three time League Champ (Freshman, Sophomore, and Senior year), a Runner up CIF champion, a Masters Qualifier, a 2019-2020 Boys Dream Team Wrestler at 113 lbs, and a 3 year Varsity Wrestler. He is also a 2 year team captain.
The Los Al boys wrestling team is an amazing team that should be recognized for their achievements. Conor Uyekawa should also be recognized because he is an amazing wrestler who has accomplished great things during his time at Los Alamitos High School.
The wrestling program at Los Al is incredible, and it allows students to hone their skills and reach their wrestling potential.