Senior Superlatives

Although senior year came to an unexpected end, it is clear that the Los Al graduating class of 2020 has an incredible future ahead of them.

twitter.com/losalamitoshigh

Jackie Bond, Staff Writer

To recognize some of the incredible seniors who have contributed to Los Al over the past four years, I surveyed a total of 75 seniors to see what they thought of their fellow class men. These were the results:
Drama star Louie Gallagher and senior scholar Brandon Paul were deemed most likely to become a millionaire. Louie Gallagher was also chosen, along with show choir lead Mikaela Tolosa and so called “queen with pipes” Chloe Swanson, as the seniors most likely to win America’s Got Talent. Louie Gallager made quite an impression on Los Al, and as one senior claims “[Louie] is unforgettable because you saw him everywhere [in] Drama, improv, and every week on Griffin news”. For the senior with the most upbeat attitude, Blake Revelo dominated the category on account of his peppy personality and involvement in ASB and the Los Al Facetime Show. Blake Revelo was also chosen as the senior most likely to be successful alongside Los Al quarterback Cade McConnell and future Bruin Stephen Kelman. For most likely to win an olympic gold medal, soccer player Jayden Newkirk, volleyball captain Abby Karich, and cross country runner Olivia Velasco were chosen for their obvious skills and team leadership. Jayden Newkirk was also selected as the senior most likely to cure corona virus, which hopefully rings true. Student section leader Emma Giacomini and “Mr. Loco himself” Trevor Hart were chosen as the most school spirited seniors at Los Al. For most likely to be on a reality show, most seniors thought the Conley twins (Athena and Alexandra Conley), Sydney Garver, and Enrique Navarro would be the most entertaining reality stars. Softball player Catherine Lopez, ASB leader Carson Denver, improv star Daniel Barker and “funniest man” Daniel Lee were chosen as the senior class clowns. One senior chose Daniel Lee as class clown because “everyday there would be a new shenanigan”, and one time Daniel Lee even managed to sneak a raccoon into one of his classes. Nick Hodge, Savannah Arakawa, and ASB President Nico Chico were chosen for most likely to become president. Savannah Arakawa and Nick Hodge were also chosen for most outspoken due to their obvious intellect and willingness to always stand up for what they believe in. Julia Carpenter was chosen for both the Most Changed Since Freshman Year and the Most Likely to Be Your Boss. One of Julia’s fellow seniors describes her as “one of the smartest, most driven people I have ever met”, adding that “she will do AMAZING things in life”. Last but not least, for most unforgettable, Chase Ross (also known as “the Chicken Overlord”) won by a landslide as a result of his obvious love for chickens and his ironic, but always amusing chicken themed outfits.